While some may associate plastic surgery with women, this is no longer the case. An increasing number of men are turning to both invasive and non-invasive cosmetic procedures to help treat unwanted signs of aging or simply achieve the appearance they desire. Let’s take a look at some of the most common cosmetic procedures sought out by men.
Top Plastic Surgery Procedures for Men
- Rhinoplasty. Also known as nose surgery or nose reshaping, rhinoplasty is a cosmetic procedure designed to reshape, reduce or augment a patient’s nose to restore facial harmony. As many men want a strong, well-defined nose, this procedure offers an effective way to achieve this.
- Eyelid surgery. The aging process can take a toll on men and women alike, especially when it comes to our eyelids. For men looking to fight these unwanted signs of aging, eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) is the right choice. In this procedure, excess skin and fat is removed from the upper and lower eyelids, and muscles are tightened to restore a more youthful appearance to the eyes and face.
- Male breast reduction. Gynecomastia is a condition that involves the over-development of male breasts, and is estimated to affect 40%-60% of all men. Male breast reduction works to relieve the physical and emotional discomfort brought on by this condition by removing fat or tissue from the breasts and restoring a more ideal contour.
- Liposuction. Liposuction is an effective procedure that works to combat stubborn fat that’s resistant to diet and exercise. This minimally-invasive procedure uses a tube called a cannula to suction targeted fat out of the body, helping men achieve a slimmer and more contoured look.
- Facelift. The facelift procedure works to rejuvenate the mid-to-lower face and neck, helping to correct issues likes midface sagging, deep creases under the eyes, jowls, loose skin under the chin and jaw and more. For men looking to take years off their face, facelifts offer an effective solution.
For More Information about Male Plastic Surgery, Contact Naples Cosmetic Surgery Center Today.
To learn more about any of the procedures we offer, contact us today to schedule an appointment. Our offices are located in Naples, and we can be reached at 239-348-4357. We look forward to hearing from you.